Our Pad 1.5 supports adding any site to it’s repository. The repository is kept on the device and stored securely. No other user can see the site that you added unless you mark it as “public”. So if you have a specific site that everyone in the house, school or business uses, then you can simply create it once. Every other user will be able to see it when adding their own account for it. To do this:
- Just sign-in with your lock pattern and access the settings menu in the slider.
- Tap the “Add a site” option.
- Put in a URL or site address. Make sure you select “http” or secure http (https).
- Give the site a name. The name should be a real name. For example, if you are adding you work webmail site, type the name of the company you work for. Tap “Next”.
- Choose an appropriate icon for the site. You can always go back and change the icon if you don’t have one available right now. Tap “Next”.
- Add your account credentials. Tap “Save”.
- You’re done!.
Now to make the site “Public” so that all users can see it in the repository-
- Tap the settings icon in the slider again. This time, tap the “Manage Site” button to view and manage your private sites.
- Tap the switch next to the site you just added and turn it “ON” to make it public.
- Close out of the window. You’re done!